Does your child dream of changing the world? Is your kid passionate about solving the world’s most difficult problems?
“Do well by doing good!” – Benjamin Franklin
This program provides the necessary mindsets, tools and strategies to develop the young 21st century social entrepreneur and changemaker. Students will learn to make positive change and practice the necessary skills in a safe, creative, collaborative environment.
Enroll your child into an intensive 2-day eXponential Changemakers Bootcamp hosted by 91springboard in collaboration with Play2Transform Group and Mindchamp Teaching Solutions.
- Design thinking for Social innovation
- UN Sustainability Development Goals (climate action, no poverty, gender equality etc)
- Lean startup methodology
- Digital citizenship and enablement
- Social entrepreneurship model
- Exponential technologies
Develop 21st century skills and competencies:
- Empathy building with mindfulness
- Growth mindset
- Grit and resilience
- Complex problem solving & critical thinking
- Disruptive creativity
- Visual story-showing and modelling
- STEAM & Makers mindset
- Basic web and social media marketing.
Bootcamp Experience Format
- 80% practical; 20% theory/concepts (discover, share, reflect model)
- Highly experiential, play seriously format, i.e. learning while doing activities with “hands on, minds on” approach. Use the right and left brain to solve complex problems.
- Works well for all student archetypes. Introverts and extroverts, both get an opportunity to bring their strengths to the table and co-create solutions.
- Uses student-centric approach and Play as a catalyst to enhance learning.
- Toolkits: Design Thinking, LEGO® Serious Play®, The 21C Games™ and other experiential kits will be used. All stationary materials such as post-its, chart papers etc will be provided.
- Students will need to bring their tablets/laptop on last Day for website development.
Part 1: Introduction to driving social change with UN SDG goals. Discuss case studies related to the sustainability goals. Understand the impact of exponential technologies to drive behavior change and social impact. Students will pick a goal and define a problem to solve using the Stanford d.school’s design thinking process.
Part 2: Learn how to empathize with end consumer using ethnographic methods. Use new age creative strategies (inspired by Art Center College of Design, California) to ideate on the problem using play-based methods (60-80 ideas per team). Learn to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity with rapid prototyping exercises and “fail fast to succeed sooner” mindset
Part 3: Build visual models and prototype solution. Understand how to create a MVP (minimal viable product). Come up with a lightweight business model and plan. Build a website to share the solution with text, video and social media integration
(Parents are invited to experience their child’s creation & presentation at 4pm on Sun, 26th May)
Attire: Be yourself clothing
Daily takeaways: Posters, flash cards, frameworks, templates and other reinforcement learning materials to drive social change and innovation.
- Certificate of completion signed by Padma Shri laureate Arvind Gupta
- Student’s name mentioned in India’s first Book of Dreams – largest social initiative to capture dreams of children across socioeconomic groups
- X.Changemakers Playpreneur® badge
Program VENUE, Dates & FEES
Venue: 91springboard Techno Park, MIDC, SEEPZ, Andheri East, Mumbai (map)
Program dates : 25th & 26th May (Sat-Sun, 10am – 5pm)
Program fees: Rs 8,760
Note on waivers/discounts:
- 10% fee waiver to 3 candidates based on their “passion for sustainability development goals” information provided in the enrollment form. Fee after waiver: Rs 7,884
- 100% fee waiver to 3 candidates from government aided and underprivileged schools (The bootcamp provides the opportunity for children across socioeconomic groups to collaborate with each other)
(75% of total program fees go towards the non-profit, social project – India’s first Book of Dreams co-authored by children – in partnership with 100+ NGOs and schools)
application & Selection process
Age: 10-16 years old (could go lower based on application)
Apply for this program by filling out this form. Your child must state what problem(s) does he/she feel passionate about and why should he/she be selected for this program.
12 6 seats available. Apply now!
Application deadline: 3rd May
Note: If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on how to make your payment. You will need to pay in advance in order to be officially enrolled.
Apply to this unique bootcamp to spring your child’s mindset into exponential growth!
*X stands for exponential, experiential, solving for unknownX
Questions? Contact +91 7498284435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Facilitator: Mr Avinash Jhangiani, Founder Play2Transform Group
Senior, award winning design thinking and innovation leader with 20 years of experience in the US and India with the likes of Deloitte and Reliance. Mr Avinash is Mentor of change – NITI Aayog ATL Innovation mission where he is building innovation capacities for young children. He was recently selected as a global #teachSDGs (sustainability development goals) ambassador. Under his leadership PHD agency won 4 Lions at the prestigious Festival de Cannes. He is recognized as Top 100 most innovative leaders in India and serves as startup mentor with Anthill Ventures.